10 Abr Official Flash Tool
If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode. Revert all the changes you have made and flash the custom ROM again using tools such as Odin. The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery.
We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. Its operating system provides a lightning-fast, highly efficient, and user-friendly experience. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance.
- The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device.
- So before flashing on this Xiaomi Mi 6, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
- On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices.
- The Xiaomi update process also includes additional features such as an OTA (over-the-air) update, allowing users to update their devices without needing a PC or manual flashing.
So without further ado, here are the required instructions to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. To upgrade, update or fix minor software problems on your phone, flashing via stock Mi recovery is recommended. But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go.
- If the flashing guide could not help you, please download Mi PC Suite.
- You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website.
- The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi.
- Even Apple made stock ROM some changes to attract users and hear their feedback.
- Follow this guide to flash custom ROM with ADB sideload command.
The tool offers a graphical user interface (GUI) that’s much easier to use compared to the traditional fastboot command-line interface (CLI). We have managed to provide all the necessary files like Stock ROM, USB Driver & Installation instruction; required for each Xiaomi device. We will keep updating this page with the latest updates and devices. You can click on the download link and Download Xiaomi Stock ROM and Xiaomi USB Drivers. In order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices, you first need to install an application to download the fastboot ROM suitable for your device. Install MIUI Downloader from the link above or through a quick search in Play Store in order to download the fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. The Xiaomi update process also includes additional features such as an OTA (over-the-air) update, allowing users to update their devices without needing a PC or manual flashing.
Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device. Follow this tutorial on how to flash Xiaomi MIUI Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool. Though I had to change slots because it wouldn’t boot. @moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image.